We welcome you to visit the Mercy Hospital for Women ahead of your birth to get to know the environment. Booking ahead is essential as numbers are limited.
A tour of Mercy Hospital for Women includes:
- a walk through of our birth suites
- visiting the postnatal ward
- general information about our maternity services
- answering any questions you may have.
Hospital tours and maternity care information sessions at Mercy Hospital for Women can be booked by speaking to us in person, call or email:
Parent Education Department at Mercy Hospital for Women, Heidelberg
- Phone numbers:
Parent Education Department
03 8458 4152
- Phone number: 03 8458 4129
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: health-services.mercyhealth.com.au/service/parent-education-mhw/
- Address: Level 3 Outpatients
163 Studley Road
Heidelberg Vic 3084
- Opening hours: Day and evening classes are available by appointment.
Please call to book an appointment for parent education classes, available to anyone attending Mercy Hospital for Women (MHW) for their maternity care.
Bookings for parent education classes are able to be made by phone, email or speak to us in person at Mercy Hospital for Women.
Day and evening classes are available by appointment.
Bookings are required for the family journey program.
Sessions are also available in Vietnamese and Chinese.
Last reviewed September 26, 2017.