In order for us to be able to accept your patient for review and treatment, referring GP’s/Medical Specialists are required to provide the following detail in your referral.
- full name
- address and phone numbers
- date of birth
- Indigenous status
- referring GP details
- health insurance details
- preferred language and interpreter requirements
- Medicare eligibility & number
- mobility needs
- advanced care plan
- medical power of attorney.
Populate required information on the referral form then print and fax to 03 9364 9198.
In case of emergency, call 000
Mercy Palliative Care Referral Clerk
- Phone number: 03 9364 9198
- Website: health-services.mercyhealth.com.au/our-locations/mercy-palliative-care/mercy-palliative-care-sunshine
Please print and fax us the populated referral form with all required information.
Donate to the Mercy Health Foundation
The Mercy Health Foundation supports programs to improve the health and wellbeing of those in need. Your donation makes a difference in hospitals, nurseries, aged care homes, and the general community.
We value feedback from the people we care for, including from your families, friends, carers, and our broader community. Find out how to register a concern, complaint or compliment, or make a suggestion for improvement at Mercy Health.