Supporting patients with infertility through Victoria’s free Public Fertility Care Service
The North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network is providing a continuing professional development webinar for GPs and Practice Nurses on Tuesday 28 November from 6.30pm – 8.00pm.
Drawing on expertise from clinicians leading Victoria’s Public Fertility Service, this session will provide health professionals with practical knowledge about:
- the causes of infertility
- how to investigate subfertility in primary care
- the latest range of assisted fertility and fertility preservation treatments; and
- how to support patients to access treatment through Victoria’s Public Fertility Care Service.
Participants will be eligible for 1.5 RACGP CPD hours.
To find out more or register, visit the events section on the NW Melbourne PHN website
Victoria’s free Public Fertility Care Service is available to all Victorian residents and is not means tested. To find out more, please visit the Royal Women’s Hospital website
GP Key Reminders:
- National Health Services Directory (NHSD) to update practice information
- Mercy Health GP Feedback Portal
- HealthLink Information
- Statewide Referral Criteria
- HealthPathways Melbourne
Primary Care Liaison Department
Primary Care Liaison Manager: Caitlin Shaw
Working days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Primary Care Liaison Officer: Sharon Tijssen
Working days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please do not share patient-identifiable information via email)
For more Primary Care Liaison updates, please visit our Primary Care Liaison Unit website.
Last reviewed November 21, 2023.