Mercy Hospital for Women is excited to announce a partnership with the Royal Women’s Hospital Public Fertility Services, to access comprehensive fertility treatment including genetic counselling, fertility preservation and fertility assessment and treatment.
The North Western Primary Health Network (NWPHN) will be hosting a GP webinar, Supporting Patients with Infertility through the Public Fertility Care Service. This is a free, online, CPD accredited education session presented by medical leads at the Royal Women’s Hospital. A recording of the event will be available on the NWHPHN website after 28 November.
The aim of the session is to educate GPs about the causes of infertility, how to investigate subfertility, the latest range of Assisted Fertility Treatments, fertility preservation treatments and how to support patients through the Public Fertility Care service.
Date/Time: Tuesday 28 November, 6.30pm – 8pm.
Event: Supporting Patients with Infertility through the Public Fertility Care Service
Access: Online. Free, but registration required.
Registration link: Event Details – North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network
RACGP CPD Hours: 1.5
- The causes of infertility
- How to investigate subfertility in primary care
- The latest range of assisted fertility and fertility preservation treatments; and
- How to support patients to access treatment through Victoria’s Public Fertility Care Service.
- Associate Professor Kate Stern, Head of Reproductive Services Unit,
- Dr Wan Tinn Teh, Co-Medical Director,
- Dr Rashi Kalra, Co-Medical Director, and
- Katie Beveridge, Operations Manager
Last reviewed November 17, 2023.