In order for us to be able to accept your patient for review and treatment, referring GP’s/Medical Specialists are required to provide the following detail in your referral.
- full name
- address and phone numbers
- date of birth
- indigenous status
- referring specialist and general practitioner details
- health insurance details
- preferred language and interpreter requirements
- Medicare eligibility & number
- healthcare concession card
- mobility needs
- advanced care plan
- medical power of attorney.
- dialysis consent form
- current medication list
- referral letter from treating nephrologist
- dialysis prescription
- recent blood results including virology and microbiology
- vaccination history
- copy of last clinic letter
- transplant status.
Investigations and results
- results of any previous investigations.
Please call 03 87543444 or email WMHRenalUnit@mercy.com.au
Donate to the Mercy Health Foundation
The Mercy Health Foundation supports programs to improve the health and wellbeing of those in need. Your donation makes a difference in hospitals, nurseries, aged care homes, and the general community.
We value feedback from the people we care for, including from your families, friends, carers, and our broader community. Find out how to register a concern, complaint or compliment, or make a suggestion for improvement at Mercy Health.