Mercy Health is receiving eReferrals via HealthLink SmartForms from GPs.
HealthLink eReferrals allow GPs to submit pre-populated digital referrals directly to our specialist clinics at Mercy Hospital for Women and Werribee Mercy Hospital. It is free to use and integrated into GP practices software (Best Practice, Genie, Medical Director and MedTech Evolution). HealthLink referrals allow for attachments such as pathology and radiology results, clinical images and appropriate PDF documents to be securely uploaded directly from GP practice software.
Practices without conformant software can register for a ‘free’ HealthLink Portal licence by completing the online registration form.
- Please note in the Comments/Message field that you would like to use the SmartForms
- Please select the two checkboxes;
- Receive Electronic Correspondence (Free of charge)
- Send Electronic Smart Forms (My Aged Care, Transport for NSW, Monash Health etc).
Once HealthLink receives your completed registration application this will be processed and portal details will be forwarded to you.
eReferral Support Contact Information:
- GPs within the Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network interested in enabling HealthLink eReferrals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if urgent 9046 0300.
- GPs within the North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network interested in enabling HealthLink eReferrals, please contact HealthLink via phone: 1800 125 036 or email to email@example.com
- For issues with HealthLink SmartForms or to have this solution enabled within your clinical software system, please contact HealthLink on 1800 125 036 or HelpdeskHL@healthlink.net
For more information on how to refer a patient please visit Mercy Health’s “Refer a patient” website.
Last reviewed November 16, 2023.