Every pregnancy is different and every woman has unique circumstances. As a result, you may need to access different services during your pregnancy, visits and birth at Mercy Hospital for Women.
During your pregnancy care, your antenatal clinic team will refer you to the following services when needed:
- early pregnancy assessment clinic
- genetic service
- gestational diabetes education/support
- fetal monitoring
- pregnancy day stay
- social work
- perinatal mental health
It is important not to wait until your next appointment if you:
- are concerned about your baby’s movements (see the download)
- have any vaginal bleeding
- break your waters
- think you are in labour
- become unwell or experience new symptoms that you are worried about.
Last reviewed August 10, 2018.